Dale Fisher Photo recognizes that privacy is very important, and we pledge to protect the security and privacy of any personal information provided to us. This includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, credit card and checking account information, and any information that can be linked to an individual. Dale Fisher Photo collects and securely stores this personal information.
Dale Fisher Photo will protect and preserve customer privacy.
Dale Fisher Photo is especially sensitive to children’s use of the Internet.
Our website is family friendly. We follow all the guidelines established under the federal law known as the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us. A parent guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of the child’s personally identifiable information and prohibit its use
Users have control of their personal information.
Dale Fisher Photo will not release personal information about users without their permission, except as required by law or legal process (including pursuant to court orders, subpoenas, interrogatories, or similar directive carrying the force of the
It is your choice to provide Dale Fisher Photo with your personally identifiable information. By using our website, users agree to allow Dale Fisher Photo to contact them by various means about promotions (for example, by mail or e-mail), certain recalls (for example, by telephone, e-mail or cash register receipt), and other information of interest. Customers who do not wish to be contacted may notify us at any time either in writing, by telephone or in person. Customers on the “do not contact” list will not receive offers for savings by mail/e-mail, will be excluded from Dale Fisher Photo general mailing lists, will not be automatically entered in sweepstakes, and may not receive certain legal notices.
Dale Fisher Photo does not collect personally identifiable information through passive methods that are hidden from the customer.
When you visit our websites, we may use web beacons (a small graphic), or you will be assigned a permanent “cookie” (a small, unique identifier text file) to be stored on your computer’s hard drive. The purpose of this technology is to identify you when you visit our site so we can enhance and customize your online experience.
Terms and Conditions
Dale Fisher Photo provides all information on this site (together with all content and the underlying source HTML files that implement the hypertext features, collectively this “Site”) exclusively under the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws:
1. OWNERSHIP, LICENSE & RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site belongs to Dale Fisher Photo. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying mentioned products and services are proprietary marks of Dale Fisher Photo. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, under copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view this Site, and to download and/or print insignificant portions of materials retrieved from this Site provided (a) it is used only for informational, non-commercial purposes, and (b) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. No part of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, without the express written permission of Dale Fisher Photo.
2. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND Dale Fisher Photo EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Dale Fisher Photo DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ANY MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, OR ERROR-FREE.
- Dale Fisher Photo disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from this Site, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from, (c) the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof, (d) your use of this Site, or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this Site.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
A COVERED PARTY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY. “Covered Party” means The Dale Fisher Photo, its affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of any of them.
6. GOVERNING LAWS IN CASE OF DISPUTE; JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, USA, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder or in any way related to this Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Courts of the United States of America and/or the State Courts of Michigan, and jurisdiction therefore shall rest solely in Michigan, USA.
7. CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Dale Fisher Photo with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY
These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
Any communication or other information sent to Dale Fisher Photo via electronic mail or otherwise in connection with your use of this Site, including but not limited to suggestions, ideas and comments, will be treated as non-confidential and all such information may be used by Dale Fisher Photo for any purpose without compensation. Disclosure shall constitute an assignment of all right, title and interest in such information to Dale Fisher Photo.
10. MESSAGE BOARD, BLOGS, & SHARING
Dale Fisher Photo may, now or in the future, allow users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Site (collectively, “submit”) messages, receipts, text, illustrations, personal stories, reviews, illustrations, files, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, or other materials (“User Content”). Dale Fisher Photo is not responsible for User Content for any links or images embedded in the User Content, or for the results obtained by using the User Content. Dale Fisher Photo does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement contained in User Content. Under no circumstances will Dale Fisher Photo be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the Site, User Content or information or materials obtained through User Content.
You shall not submit any User Content that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, or property right of a third party without the owner’s express permission. You are solely liable for any damages resulting from your failure to obtain consent.
You shall not submit content that (a) violates or infringes the rights of others; (b) is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, or otherwise objectionable; (c) encourages criminal conduct or conduct that gives use to civil liability or otherwise violates any law; (d) advertises goods or services; (e) solicits funds; (f) contains instructions, formulas, or advice that could harm or injure; or (g) is a chain letter of any kind.
User Content, including any personally identifiable information (including as name, address, telephone number, or email address), submitted is accessible to other users, including people you may not know. Making this information available may result in receiving unsolicited emails or of other users sharing Your information. You should use discretion when communicating with others or disclosing personal information. Dale Fisher Photo has no control over and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from the use or misuse by any third party of information that you make public by submitting it. If you choose to make personally identifiable information available you do so at your own risk.
By submitting User Content, you automatically grant Dale Fisher Photo a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable and transferable, right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, from publicly displaying or perform, transmit, publish, and otherwise exploit the User Content, in whole or part as Dale Fisher Photo deems appropriate.
Dale Fisher Photo has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the User Content. We reserve the right not to post any User Content, but we do not have an obligation to post, maintain, screen or otherwise use User Content. We may discontinue the ability to submit User Content in our own discretion.
The User is responsible for evaluating the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of all content on the Site including User Content.
11. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE …
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Effective February 7, 2013
The Dale Fisher Galleries are located at:
1916 Norvell Road • Grass Lake, MI 49220 • 517-522-3705 • firstname.lastname@example.org
The quality of Dale Fisher’s photographic art is much higher than can be displayed on this website. Slight variations in color values and cropping as well as the copyright watermark are not part of the high quality originals.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]